Greenhouse offers a variety of classes designed to help adults grow spiritually. Classes run in sessions for 6 weeks at a time on Wednesday nights from 6-7pm. All adults may gather in the CCC sanctuary at 5:45pm for worship and prayer, prior to the class of their choosing. All classes run simultaneously alongside the Children’s Ministry and C3 Student Ministry.
Greenhouse Schedule for 2017/18
Session I: September 6 – October 11, 2017
(Break: October 18- In service day/no students in school)
Session II: October 25 – December 6, 2017
(Break: No classes on Thanksgiving Eve, November 22)
Christmas break – No classes from December 13-27, 2017
Session III: January 3 – February 7, 2018
(Break: February 14, Valentines Day)
Session IV: February 21 – March 28, 2018
(Break: April 4, Wednesday following Easter)
Session V: April 11 – May 16, 2018
Summer Break from Greenhouse
• To help adults grow spiritually.
• To engage the spiritual need and hunger of those in our community in a Christ-centered way.
• (On scheduling) To maintain the momentum and the interests of the 21st century mind.
• (On scheduling intentional breaks) To better appreciate and allow rest for leaders/volunteers.
• (On scheduling) To plan with the rhythm of the overall community in mind.